Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Andover, Maine

July 30, 2009

Hey Everyone,
I'm blogging from a hostel in Andover, ME after exiting the White Mountains earlier this week. The trip is quickly coming to a close, but there are plenty of tough miles ahead. In less than three weeks I'll be done and in a month I'll be sitting in a classroom in Saint Louis thinking this is was all a dream. Whether it was a good dream or bad one is yet to be determined. It's only something I can determine with time.
I won't be transcribing my journal to the Internet for the rest of the trip due to time restraints. I'm too far behind to get caught up. I'll continue to drop small notes to the blog and video messages as I move North. Anyway, wish me well as I continue my trek through Maine. To see where I am, click on the "Where am I?" link on the upper-right side of the page.
~ Steamboat.

1 comment:

John Jacobs said...

Steamboat, I saw a cartoon in Parade Magazine in Sunday's paper (8/2) and thought of you: Man climbs a hill and sees a guru sitting on top, who points into the distance and says, "They told you wrong, pilgrim. Happiness is over that NEXT hill." I know the journey is more important than the destination, but at this point, I am sure you are ready to be done. I wanted to send this to you so you could see a little humor in your journey as you get so close to finishing. Best wishes!